Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My neigbourhood

Greetings:)I want to say a few words about the area in which I currently live. But let's start from the beginning, for nearly 21 I have been living in Poznań, in Grunwald district. Grunwald was a very tranquil district, situated near the city centre. By many it is called a sleeping area, but nowadays a lot of events happen there as e.g Lech Poznan matches, some concerts on the stadium,or even some small events organized on the estate terrain. However last year I moved to a small village called Lusówko near Tarnowo Podgórne, probably in the richest commune in Poland. My life has changed a lot since I have lost my contact with my old friends. I had also got used live in a new plae, even more tranquil than Grunwald district away from Poznań, from the entertainments that a big city may offer. Even without a supermarket. Although I like very much the place where I'm living now, It's a nice change to move from block of flats to my own house, which is bigger, without any neighbours downstairs or upstairs:)Since I've passed my driving licence exam the journey to the University or to a party is not a problem, and I still have my grandparenst living in Poznań so I can stay for a night at their house...After some time I enjoy a lot my new life, my new acquiantances and I see everything in bright colours:)To be continued...C ya


1 comment:

  1. Please read this post, because I can see that you haven't :) Then make it a little easier to read. BTW, I like that poster of Tarnowo Podgórne.

    ReplyDelete

STRETFORD END

STRETFORD END